Fenada 001 Fenada 001

Have to say. This flash would have been better if you had a different voice actor for the female. My opioin, is that Rina is getting so annoying to me. I hate her now.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Ha ha!

Well well, it's about god damn time someone made a flash like this. I was getting sick of seeing her face all over the place with good reviews and what not. Not one f(beep)ing flash or comment about her. Always nice because most people sucked up towards females thinking they might get some action. Which pretty much this flash shown.

Through the time of like..what four...five...six? years. This is the first I like. The animation is nice. The whole Lesbian moments was good to distract some viewers from the hate you give towards Rina-Chan. The humor was a laugh. That's what I got to say. I will say, make more about the same person or others.

Two things before going. Nice jobs to those who worked on this flash. And those who gives this flash a bad comment. Look at the damn score and where this flash is...it's on the damn front page so why put 0 in your comment rating? We know your putting a 5 out of 5 for it because your scared of showing your hate towards certain people. Anyways I'm out!

~Phoenix

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Amazing.

Simply this is all I can say. Really there isn't much to talk about with this flash.

Lets skip right to the information. The graphics are nicely done. It continues on from the other one. Pokemon: Fated Battle which makes it interesting. With those two flash. You got an amazing story going on, continue this and you got a nice series. Most viewers here say it's amazing and I agree with them. There isn't anything wrong with this.

When I watched this I was thinking to myself why isn't the Pokemon series a bit more fast pace in the battles like this. But of course it is a kid's show. So this takes the place for teenagers and adults for that series. I will say one more thing before leaving. I watched this on both my Desktop and notebook. I warn those who watch this on notebook, it will lag even if you got it on low quality. All you will be hearing is the audio.

Anyways, continue this series. A fan like everyone else saying to ya, nice job.

Rating is a perfect 10 out of 10 with Newgrounds 5 out of 5.

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Well well!

Now this is a twist to the game. I'm curious at how you thought this up. Anyways I'm going to tell the details of the game. This is a very well plan out point and click game. The best one I've played so far.
Anyways onto the details. The graphic wise is very well drawn with the story being up to the max. A nice twist to the whole thing and I'm dying to play the second one. Hopefully it would be out soon.
All I can say right now is that I'm giving a full 10 out of 10 towards this game. And the music is awesome. Before leaving I will say this. That the numbers for the suitcase was a bit annoying to figure out. I needed a friend's help so ya.
That's all from me, see you on the second game.

~Taro326

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Make a Sequel.....

Ok I found the game pretty fun along with a nice story. The options of picking what you can do is fun but let alone very annoying at times where you can only pick one option out of four. It would have been a better game if the options would effect future events in the game. Like if you were allowed to pick the jeep and take the zombies out without getting bitten. You could have went off road later on the game with the surviviors towards home. But that's just my suggestions. Hearing that you might not make a sequel makes me kind of sad, since I enjoyed it. And I say plenty would love to play a sequel. Anyways that's pretty much all I can say.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Amazing....

Mostly all I can say is that this game is addicting.

The game style of this game is great. To me it's like Final Fantasy battle system style. The graphics are wonderful along with the monsters in the game. The spells, changing weapons, items, summonings are great. The quick animation for the summonings are good to watch. A little something in this game reminded me of my favorite show! FL CL! If anyone who doesn't know that name it's Fooly Cooly. A six long episode that is awesome to watch. Anyways back to the game. Earning medals are a bit tough since they are all bosses. Sadly I never finished the game because I played it on Epic the first time I tried. Got far as the Giant Robot or it's name Mecha.

Mostly that is all I can say for now. But before I go, Matt.... keep up the work dude.

Big Bad Baby Bowser Big Bad Baby Bowser

It's...decent

It's good in it's own way. This is all I can pretty much say for this song. I have been listening to the final boss music for ages now and I am scanning around to see if anyone made a better one, a remade of it with better sound. But this isn't better or worst then the original one.

ParagonX9 - HyperioxX ParagonX9 - HyperioxX

Interesting.

The beats are very well maintain and the rhythm is nice and smooth to my ears. Pretty much all I can say is that I recommend people to download this song and keep it with them at all time on mp3 or i-pod.
Also it's a first time a song on NG made me move my leg to the beat. So ya should be proud.

~Taro

My First Demo Reel! My First Demo Reel!

HE HE!

By the looks of it. I am the only one who wrote a review.