Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Well well!

Now this is a twist to the game. I'm curious at how you thought this up. Anyways I'm going to tell the details of the game. This is a very well plan out point and click game. The best one I've played so far.
Anyways onto the details. The graphic wise is very well drawn with the story being up to the max. A nice twist to the whole thing and I'm dying to play the second one. Hopefully it would be out soon.
All I can say right now is that I'm giving a full 10 out of 10 towards this game. And the music is awesome. Before leaving I will say this. That the numbers for the suitcase was a bit annoying to figure out. I needed a friend's help so ya.
That's all from me, see you on the second game.

~Taro326

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Make a Sequel.....

Ok I found the game pretty fun along with a nice story. The options of picking what you can do is fun but let alone very annoying at times where you can only pick one option out of four. It would have been a better game if the options would effect future events in the game. Like if you were allowed to pick the jeep and take the zombies out without getting bitten. You could have went off road later on the game with the surviviors towards home. But that's just my suggestions. Hearing that you might not make a sequel makes me kind of sad, since I enjoyed it. And I say plenty would love to play a sequel. Anyways that's pretty much all I can say.

~Taro

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Amazing....

Mostly all I can say is that this game is addicting.

The game style of this game is great. To me it's like Final Fantasy battle system style. The graphics are wonderful along with the monsters in the game. The spells, changing weapons, items, summonings are great. The quick animation for the summonings are good to watch. A little something in this game reminded me of my favorite show! FL CL! If anyone who doesn't know that name it's Fooly Cooly. A six long episode that is awesome to watch. Anyways back to the game. Earning medals are a bit tough since they are all bosses. Sadly I never finished the game because I played it on Epic the first time I tried. Got far as the Giant Robot or it's name Mecha.

Mostly that is all I can say for now. But before I go, Matt.... keep up the work dude.

~Taro

UmiChan: Maiko v2 UmiChan: Maiko v2

Hm.

Well this is a adult game I had fun at for the first time. Eduance test was a bit tough since one of my friends messed me up on msn so I needed to start over which I was like "Fuck it" But yeah I got on Stage 24. Anyways I found the graphics pretty damn good, the voices a bit to low or what not but that's what I think. I say others would think they are good or a bit...what's that word...crappy? Anyways all I am saying is that I barely sumbit a review until I find the game or flash very good. So...I recommend any adult game lovers to play this. Well that's all from me. I am gone.

~Keith

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks for the support man, yeah the voices are crappy. It's my first attempt at voices in flash. Hopefully it wont be like this the next time around. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

The Death note The Death note

Hmmm...got to wait.

My friend.....which is an asshole...I wrote his name down and now I will wait for 12 hours to see if he dies....if he does you earn my 5 out of 5..so far I will wait...also nice music..and it's called Death Note...you wrote down for the name when you starts it up Death Book lol.

Space Station Space Station

Eh.

A small good game to pass time if someone like me got dial-up and waiting for something to load like a video. But I am only giving a 4 out of 10. If you would have give it better graphics and more defense options this would have been a good game.

NPGames responds:

thats the exact response i was hoping for

Chase! Chase!

Not bad.

It's a 18.7 kb game...and you know what...it was fun. I am not joking it was a fun little game to play when you are bored or something. 7 out of 10 from me.

StarBaron - Campaigns StarBaron - Campaigns

Nice.

This is a great game. I had fun making a few maps to play out against the enemy but there is only one problem. Once you got like one hundred ships the game lags down very quickly. You need to fix that problem. But all and all it was a great game. 10 out of 10 for me.

Orchestrated Death Orchestrated Death

Pretty damn good!

I hope in the near future you make more games like this! I love games like this because it's so fun trying to figure out what to do and watch them die. Also nice selected music you picked for the game.

Ether War Ether War

Nice

I found this game a fun game. I couldn't stop playing it, about 9-23 times I played it so far and it's so fun. I am giving it a 10/10. It's worth it.